The late Karl Lagerfeld a seasoned fashion veteran and Creative Director of Chanel was debuting his pop-up shop and namesake brand Karl Lagerfeld in Greenwich Village, NY. This new to the market luxury brand was seeking production and creative team that could help visually merchandise a temporary retail concept testing their core audience’s buying behavior and the potential for future domestic and international expansion. They were seeking an agency to help create a visual representation and experiential launch event.
- Visual Brand Identity Pop Up Store 175 Greenwich Street NYC
- Create Visual Merchandising and Look Selections for Model Styling
- concepts and Brand Stories
- Creation of Customer Centric Visual Presentations in Windows
- In Store Experiential Tech, Email Capture, Online Store + Free Shipping